I want to thank my friend and fellow member of Penwwriters, Clar Bowman -Jahn for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Until I received it I didn’t know anything about this award. Now that I do, I’m honored to have been chosen and will promptly comply with the obligations that go with acceptance. Those being to nominate five others for the award and to share seven little known facts about me.
The nominees are:
Seven little known facts about me:
- I wish I could still climb trees.
- When asked what I wanted to be when I grew up I always answered, ” brain surgeon.” I was captivated by Dr. Ben Casey on TV.
- Sometimes when I went to confession I’d make up sins so the priest wouldn’t be disappointed that I didn’t have much to say.
- I wish I had a best friend who knew me when I was shy and geeky and liked me anyway.
- When it comes to martinis it’s imperative I remember that one is not enough and three is too many. Unfortunately the first one tastes so good I want the second and once I have the second I forget the rest of that saying.
- I was more afraid of my mother than the uncle who molested me so I didn’t dare tell her what he was doing.
- When my husband has to be away overnight I sleep with a light on in the bedroom AND in the bathroom.
- The Versatile Blogger Award (makingbabygrand.com)
- Awards For a Job Well Done Beginning with Colleen’s Chatter Blog (bridgesburning.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award Acceptance Speech (laradunning.wordpress.com)
- I am a Versatile Blogger (storytreasury.wordpress.com)
Tags: Annette Dashofy, Announcements, Author, Award, Blog, Blogger, Bobbi Carducci, Clar Bowmn-Jahn, Dixiane Hallaj, Health, Heidi Ruby Miller, Humor, Inspiration, Kyria Henry, Lisa kastner, New York City, Pennwriters, Television, Tools, Writing