Meat Glue is an animal by-product used to fuse small pieces of meat into one larger piece allowing it to be sold and prepared as more expensive steaks. It is used on chicken and pork in some cases as well. This is frightening to say the least. Click on the link to learn more.
This message is off topic for me but once I saw this video I had to share it. The fact that this product is not banned for us in the U.S. is astounding to me. Watch and pass it on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss_b-dRIOOg
- Introducing: Meat Glue! (wzlx.radio.com)
- meat glue (geneticake.wordpress.com)
- Is that nice steak really Frankenmeat stuck together with meat glue? (distilledopinion.wordpress.com)
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR | USDA should ban antibiotics in meats (kitsapsun.com)
- “Meat glue” sounds kind of awesome (boingboing.net)