Buy the Book by Bobbi Carducci
** Very Good
**** Reviewer’s Choice
Jodi Picoult has written another excellent mystery with a heart. The story of a young boy with Asperger’s Syndrome accused of murder may not seem like an inspirational work but this one is.
The love of a young mother for her two sons and the lesson she teaches them, “that brothers look out for one another,” is beautifully woven into a great read. It also informs the reader about some of the aspects of a disease that many people, including law enforcement officers, simply don’t understand. A recommended read for teens and adults.
- Jodi Picoult #3 – Nineteen Minutes – Borders Book Club (parenting-success.com)
- Sing You Home, by Jodi Picoult (theglobeandmail.com)
- Jodi Picoult Talks about New Novel Sing You Home Live March 7, 2011 (bluearchipelagoreviews.com)
- Jodi Picoult: ‘Why does Snooki think she can write a book?’ (shelf-life.ew.com)
- Meet Jodi Picoult in Toronto and Vancouver this March!!! (simonsaysblog.ca)
- Songs of the Humpback Whale – Jodi Picoult (bibliochallenges.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Sing You Home by Jodie Picoult (blogcritics.org)
- Book Review: Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult (blogcritics.org)
- Book Review: Sing You Home by Jodie Picoult (seattlepi.com)
- Jodi Picoult’s ‘Sing You Home’ is one of her greatest literary triumphs (emlynchand.com)