DATE: April 1 – May 2, 2011
LIMITED CLASS SIZE. Enroll now.
The easiest way to engage your reader is by using concrete nouns and action verbs. In this one-month online course, Seton Hill University creative writing faculty Jason Jack Miller and Heidi Ruby Miller will show you how to analyze your writing and use easy techniques that will increase the authority of your voice. Participants will:
* Scrutinize their writing for generic nouns and indefinite pronouns
* Learn to avoid weak verbs and overuse of “be” in all its forms
* Practice using strong synonyms to find the best action verb
* Apply word cloud research to make their plot come alive
FREE BONUS: Course participants will receive a free excerpt (.pdf) from the new writing guide, MANY GENRES, ONE CRAFT: LESSONS IN WRITING POPULAR FICTION (Headline Books, Inc.) edited by Heidi Ruby Miller and Michael A. Arnzen with contributions from Jason Jack Miller et al. Pennwriters Online Courses…“Building Careers, One Course At A Time”. We have high satisfaction scores and repeat customer rates—-read more of our Testimonials!
Make your writing strong, commanding the attention of your audience. LIMITED CLASS SIZE. Enroll now.
$79 ($89 non-Pennwriters members) $89 ($99 non-Pennwriters members)
EARLY-BIRD PRICES END SOON!
- Pennwriter Announces New Newspaper Column (pwarea7.wordpress.com)
- THE PROJECT BIBLE: THOU SHALL CREATE A GREAT STORY Online Course (pwarea7.wordpress.com)
- The Write Stuff Conference (pwarea7.wordpress.com)
- Adverbs and their place. (mandikuz.wordpress.com)
- newspaper writing (kjoyblank.wordpress.com)