On Super Bowl Sunday I would be disloyal to my dear husband if I blogged about anything but his favorite team, the Pittsburgh Steelers today. Through thick and thin, win or lose, he’s a steadfast believer in his team.
He is equally as loyal and forgiving to his friends and family and I am forever grateful that he chose me to be his wife despite all the advice he received to do otherwise.
Here’s to you my love as you root your team to victory and the Stairway to Seven.
Click on this link to have some fun with the language people call Pittsburghese http://pittsburgh.about.com/library/weekly/aa071200a.htm
- Pittsburgh Steelers, Green Bay Packers And Sunday’s Top Super Bowl Buzz (bleacherreport.com)
- Key facts about the Pittsburgh Steelers (reuters.com)
- Steelers Vs. Packers (peopleofwalmart.com)
- Super Bowl 2011: Pittsburgh Steelers DE Aaron Smith Out Of Super Bowl XLV (bleacherreport.com)
- Super Bowl 2011: Pittsburgh Steelers Should Thank God for “The Incident” (bleacherreport.com)
- Steelers, Packers bring mystique and tradition to Super Bowl (tsn.ca)