Bees in My Butt is a hilarious book for young readers. Combining humor and adventure it is the first in book in the Smartboys Club Series. “Take Monkey, a literary genius with flatulence; Bean, a science and math guru; Vinny, a computer whiz who can’t keep her mouth shut; and Art, an artist who can shoot a basketball like a pro, confront them with a mess of fourth grade trouble, and watch the fun explode.”
Personally, I loved the super-water-gun wielding Ninja Moms who try to take over the school. The cost is affordable, story is great and the message to smart kids is priceless.
- Young Voices Foundation Book Awards Call for Submissions (schizophrenicwriter.wordpress.com)
- How to get boys to read? Try a book on farts (msnbc.msn.com)
- Can Fart Jokes Get Boys Reading? (huffingtonpost.com)
- How to get boys to read? Try a book on farts – Health – Kids and parenting – msnbc.com (msnbc.msn.com)
- Barnes & Noble use social media to engage US consumers with e-books and online store (wave.wavemetrix.com)